Thursday, February 15, 2007

A breath...


What is challenging for me is always looking at that inner Light. That one that we all have, the one that we all forget to look at during chaotic moments in our lives. And I start to catch myself and go, oh, wait a second..here it is. And it's as if the "pause" button has been pressed on my life. As if ONLY the pause button is existing on my inner keyboard of letters, numerals, and voices. I am trying very hard to be mindful of that pause. For without it, I'm not sure where I would be. I heard some live music today. And it was real. The kind of music that takes you away and reminds you that we are all experiencing some sort of human pain or suffering. And it made me laugh inside. Smile. And while my ears were surrounded by soulful words of longing, all I could do was take a breath.

No comments: