Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sigh....


It's one of those weekends. When life hits you at its fullest. When moments change so suddenly, that all you have to do is SIGH. I think about it a bit and just give it up to the universe, to God. And I hope and pray that all my surrender is enough. Enough to get me through moments that can be hard and trying. I seem to only be satisfied nowadays with "True" conversation. On all things that we all question:

1. Who am I?

2. What am I doing here?

3. Why does it have to be this hard?


And yesterday, I had dinner and conversation with a dear friend who has let me borrow, "A Time to be Holy," by none other than Swami Sivananda Radha. I am completely drawn to all of her writings and feel that so many, so many answers lie within these smooth pages of ink.

No comments: